Wednesday, December 24, 2008

BLACK SISTER

black sister black sister
beautiful black sister
let me savour the sweetness
of your blackness the sensuous
nature of your black soul
let me ride the mental subways
of your chocolate city
home to your heavenly body
and at the end of the day
after bath and banquet table-
lay light a pink candle
to massage the aching night
with your purple passion
in a blue-negligeed bedroom

of my venetian fantasy

black sister black sister
booty-full black sister
make me a bouquet
of your blood-red rose
let me sip and savour all night
the bouquet of your red red wine
drunken me and drown me
in the musky music
of your primal pleasure
and in the tropic
of your midnight heat
let me drink deeply the flavour
of sun-ripe purple fruit
taste your succulent plump berries

bursting with sensual juices

black sister black sister
bountiful black sister
let me touch the swollen buds
of emotional awakening
of nocturnal orchid opening
and when the morning mist rises
like wild amazonian jungles
from pillars of your thick brown thighs
let me climb and explore
your high hillocks
tremblingly groping to the top
among wet clouds of raining love
descending deep canyons and caverns
the deep dark valleys of your soul
until like mysterious waterfalls
or oysters with hidden pearls

your deep dark secrets unfold

Copyright ©2001 by G. Newton V. Chance

1 comment:

Tafsiri Hii said...

Sensual...this black sister says that's a beautiful poem

My photo
George Newton Vivian Chance (Trinidad and Tobago) -- member of the Poet Society of Trinidad and Tobago, http://poetssocietytt.blogspot.com/ and the World Poets Society, http://world-poets.blogspot.com/ -- born in Tobago on 3rd March 1957. While residing at Rio Claro was inspired to write over a hundred poems at the turn of the Millennium. Hobbies include playing wind instruments, building computers, observing nature, reading and writing poetry. Believes that the power of a song is in its ability to evoke emotions by the marriage of lyric and music but that music without lyric can be just as powerful, that lyric without music can also be just as powerful, that there is music in the lyric and that lyric can be simple yet profound. Also, in this the age of computers, would like to model his lines after simple and efficient code and, analogous to Object Oriented Programming, achieve most of his imagery from nouns and verbs, avoiding the bloat and excess of unnecessary adjectives. This is what he aspires to attain in his poetry.

I've known rivers:
I've known rivers ancient as the world and older
than the flow of human blood in human veins.

My soul has grown deep like the rivers.

I bathed in the Euphrates when dawns were young.
I built my hut near the Congo and it lulled me to sleep.

I looked upon the Nile and raised the pyramids above it.
I heard the singing of the Mississippi when Abe Lincoln
went down to New Orleans, and I've seen its muddy bosom turn
all golden in the sunset.

I've known rivers:
Ancient, dusky rivers.

My soul has grown deep like the rivers.

by Langston Hughes

the poet writes the poem;
the reader gives it life
(© G. Newton V. Chance)
Make somebody happy (© Alexander Ligertwood & Carlos Santana)

Followers

Viva Visitors

Caribbean Literary Salon

Total Pageviews


marketing courses  Creative Commons License
http://newton-chance.blogspot.com by http://newton-chance.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at newton-chance.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://newton-chance.blogspot.com.